Information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Men At Work training services.
The wellbeing of our clients and staff has always been our highest priority. To ensure the safety of everyone, Men At Work:
• have reduced maximum course numbers to ensure adequate social distancing
• have clearly marked out and put signage at our training facilities to demonstrate social distancing
• are cleaning all facilities daily to ensure we are providing a sanitised learning environment
• have placed COVID-19 signage around our sites to ensure everyone is aware of their responsibilities
• have provided hand sanitiser at our sites for client use when on site
• have provided disposable items (where possible) to avoid contact with others – e.g. individually
wrapped snacks and lunches, pens, disposable gloves etc
If booking into one of our training courses, please comply with the current Australian Government advice about Coronavirus as follows:
If you are displaying any signs of illness, have been overseas or had any contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 you must self-isolate (stay at home) and not attend any vocational training facility for 14 days following exposure.
More information regarding the current coronavirus advice can be found by visiting the Australian Government Department of Health website here.
For further information on our training services, please contact our reception on 02 6581 4600.