Men At Work Training and Assessment is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO – 41067) and a Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) Approved Training Provider. Men At Work deliver training to corporate clients along with the general public for courses in Work and Health Safety (WHS), Traffic Control, First Aid, Forklift, Liquor and Gaming, Confined Spaces, and Working at Heights on the New South Wales Mid North Coast. If you would like further information please contact one of our friendly staff or enrol online. You can also sign up to our monthly course emails by entering your details at the bottom of this page.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Casual clothing is sufficient. Any training that consists of a practical assessment such as the forklift course and all traffic control training requires you to wear long sleeves, long pants and closed in footwear.
Yes it does, check your current card for the expiry date. Once your forklift licence has expired it must be renewed within 12 months from the expiry date. A refresher may be done within the 12-month period; thereafter a full renewal is to be completed.
A nationally recognised course is part of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
The AQF includes specific standards for courses at different levels. The advantages of studying a nationally recognised course are:
- You will gain a qualification that has been developed in consultation with industry;
- Your qualification will be recognised by industry across Australia;
- Your qualification will carry the same level of recognition as courses delivered on-campus;
- It is generally easier to obtain credit or advanced standing towards further studies;
- Your course is subject to review and audit by the Australian Skills Quality Authority; and
- You can be assured that your course meets the standards required to be nationally recognised.
If you hold a White Card issued post 29 March 2004 & the card number starts with a CGI it IS Current. Prior to that it would be a Green Card & that is NOT valid. If you are still unsure you can call SafeWork New South Wales on 13 10 50.
The TCT – Replacement Photo Card Application form (PDF, 217Kb) is to be used to apply for a replacement traffic control photo card that has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
For incorrect information on the card, such as a spelling error, please contact the Traffic Control Training Unit on 1300 828 782.
A white card can be replaced online by credit card payment but only if your details have not changed. You will need to ensure you enter the exact details as on your construction induction card record. If your details have changed, you can also complete the application form and send it to us by:
- post to: WorkCover NSW, Locked Bag 2906, Lisarow NSW 2252
- fax to: (02) 9287 5497 (credit card payments only)
- email to: email@example.com (credit card payments only)
UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER (USI)
An overview of the Unique Student Identifier
Video provided by www.usi.gov.au